Community Replays for Character Intro videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Like the Brawl Minus character videos, and want a chance to show off your own moves? Well, now you can!

Just upload your replays and share them here for a chance to be featured in our Character Intro Video combo showcases! Here are the rules:

1. The replays must be recorded in Brawl Minus 4.0BC. Lower versions such as 4.0b or 3.Q replays will not be accepted. Replays are located at Private/Wii/App/RSBE/RP on your SD card.
2. These must be Super Smash Bros. Brawl replay files. (.bin) video files will not be accepted.
3. We will only be accepting combos for 1v1 matches. FFAs are not allowed.
4. Items are allowed, but discouraged.
5. BREAK THE LIMITS!

So, who needs replays?
Anyone who hasn't been released yet! This means Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Diddy Kong, Wario, Yoshi, Samus, ZSS, Pit, Ice Climbers, ROB, Link, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Olimar, Pikachu, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Falco, Wolf, Captain Falcon, Ike, Roy, Lucas, Game and Watch, Snake, and Sonic

We look forward to seeing some exciting contributions from our community, as well as featuring you all in our videos, so do the best you can and make some exciting combos for all to enjoy!

NOTE: Don't rename the replay file itself, or Brawl will not be able to recognize it. If you want a unique name, put your replay(s) in a folder and name that instead. Also, make sure to mention what characters are comboing, so we can know who's video to put them in!

Last edited:

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
So we just pull the save match files out of the SD cards? And what characters are gonna be next for the intro videos

Correct, they are in the following location: Private/Wii/App/RSBE/RP

The next five fighters will be: Pichu, Yoshi, Fox, Sonic, and Ness! We will accept replays for any character that hasn't been done already, however.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I think I'll throw in my own incentive because I'm cool.

Any and all submissions here have a chance to be compiled for a Brawl Minus 4.0b Community Combo video, which I will make before 4.0 Full's release.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Saw Yoshi's name and just had to get on and get a few replays. There's a few good combos in these, so feel free to check em out.

Attachments

• Yoshi Replays.zip
    86.7 KB · Views: 480

Valravn

I've been mostly saving Zelda replays for a video of my own I'm working on, but I'll try to record some of my jank Pichu combos. Might take Sonic back out for a spin, too.

FORGETFUL EDIT: I'll try to include some of my roommate's stupid Fox tricks, too.

If I have replays in video format but don't have the replay file anymore, can I submit those? If so, do they need to be in 60fps? (I assume you want the replay file so you can record in 60fps off of Dolphin or something?)

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
They would need to be at 1080p with good bit rate and only sound effects for the audio and even then we'd prefer the replays over the video files.

Valravn

Dang, all of my videos are either 480p or have music in the background. I'll try to find the replays tonight.

Junior_Z

The Blazing Star
I've got a few clips using a few different characters. Here you go!

Attachments

• MK, ZSS, Lucario, G&W, Falcon, Falco, Fox.zip
    338.9 KB · Views: 520

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Got a few replays for Ness and Falcon. Hope these are good enough.

Attachments

• Ness-Falcon Replays.zip
    147.5 KB · Views: 475

Valravn

Oh man, I keep forgetting to do this. I'll upload them when I get home tonight. I should have some for pichu, fox, and sonic, with some incidental zelda/falcon/ganondorf/others.

vanity.

Hardcore will never die, but you will.
I've picked up Diddy Kong, and have been able to do some cool stuff with him. In these replays, I don't glidetoss a lot, but I do some crazy combos, mostly with dash attack being the catalyst.

Attachments

• deddi kang y u do dis.rar
    51.2 KB · Views: 460

Figy

I'm still pretty new getting back into brawl-, cool to see that there is a little community. Got a few combos with ZSS, Falcon and Samus

Attachments

• rp.zip
    223.3 KB · Views: 480

SMET

Had to get here ASAP after seeing the Pichu video OMG

Attachments

• roy vs dk.bin
    7.1 KB · Views: 501

-m0

Can I ask how to convert my .bin files into replays?
I want to upload them to Youtube. Sorry if this is too off-topic, figured this was the best place to ask.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
You need a capture card if your replays are from a Wii or there are tutorials for capturing video from Dolphin if you Google.

Reactions: -m0

Figy

Can I ask how to convert my .bin files into replays?
I want to upload them to Youtube. Sorry if this is too off-topic, figured this was the best place to ask.

.bin files arent video files, its what the wii uses to play replays in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.