Help Spreading Brawl Minus

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
Hey guys, I'm trying to spread Brawl Minus in my scene in the most effective way possible. I want to make a Facebook Group and invite everyone that may be interested, and fill the group with content that will peak their interest.

I know there are character videos being made. But is there any other well made content out there or on the way that can help get folks into it? I think updating the character descriptions would help a lot. And if someone knows a good page for videos of 4.0b competitive play, that would also be helpful.

I also host monthlies at my house, and will start featuring Brawl Minus to make it available to attendees.

Any advice on how to most effectively grow the scene is greatly appreciated!

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Hey guys, I'm trying to spread Brawl Minus in my scene in the most effective way possible. I want to make a Facebook Group and invite everyone that may be interested, and fill the group with content that will peak their interest.
But we already have an official Facebook Group silly!

But your monthlies will be good, and just talk about the game more on other venues! Smashboards, Reddit, anywhere!

Turk Injaydii

E

But your monthlies will be good, and just talk about the game more on other venues! Smashboards, Reddit, anywhere!

Which group is the official group? I've liked the official page, but there are 2 or 3 groups named Brawl Minus.

Turk Injaydii

Also, yall should dedicate someone on the team to updating the character descriptions for 4.0b. Another dev team member informed me that the current descriptions are outdated.

Would definitely help with educating new players about new character mechanics, by taunt activations like Falco's and The Captain's, new moves, and things like that. And it would be something that could be completed quickly by you all, and give players something to look at while waiting for their character's video to release.

Turk Injaydii

While your online, figured I'd try to get your attention and learn about the official Minus group. How should I search for it on Facebook?? Can't find it.