Brawl Minus 4.0 Character videos!

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Suggestion: Instead of doing all the research yourselves, post a thread for each upcoming character video well in advance, and ask serious players of that character what content should be included. I'm sure you devs know most of the characters very well, but it's easy to forget some of the minor details. There would less work for you in the planning stage this way, and I'm sure the community would like to contribute instead of being left out of the loop.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom

Mario's video is now out!

Karoo

in the future you should include a segment at the end with an annotated link to the downloads page, and have the guy say that the open beta is available. you may have thought the links in the description were enough but most people don't actually read that.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Nice job. Who makes these videos?
Muggshotter handles the video editing. He caught our attention when he made this 3.Q Showcase video

in the future you should include a segment at the end with an annotated link to the downloads page, and have the guy say that the open beta is available. you may have thought the links in the description were enough but most people don't actually read that.
Noted!

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
7.8/10 Not enough Barrel tricks XP

Seriously though, nice work on this one. Maybe we can see one for D3 in the near future? =3

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Also, not mentioned in the video because almost nobody is aware that it's possible, DK can avoid being launched backwards/upwards by barrel toss by holding shield during the throw.

Mariosonicman1

i must be the only one who was hoping he would melee air dodge off the stage and then rage quit at the end of the combo video XP

Mariosonicman1

this is clearly the best character video around, may as well cancel the entire series, nothing else will stand up to pichu. :D

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
Hope to see Bowser's video next. I since he's so unique, I feel like it would bring a lot of hype. One of these days when I get some time, I'll be making a B- group for my scene. All the videos will def be posted, and I feel a showcase of Bowser's rework would bring the hype more than anyone else because he's so unique.

Demopot

Meme Rapper
So I came here to inquire about the Falcon combo highlights thing. Who should I send replay data to?

Mariosonicman1

So I came here to inquire about the Falcon combo highlights thing. Who should I send replay data to?
if you check the description by clicking on more, you will see a link in the description that leads to a fourm for submitting the replays. hope that helps.