Brawl Minus TOP 100 Stages: Nominate your Favorites!

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
@Tybis You make stages, right? Is it possible for you to make a 64 version of Battlefield (where you fight the fighting polygon team) and final destination (where you beat up master hand)?

And would it possible for all 64 style stages to return? I'd LOVE if they were all super accurate (Yoshi's with the clouds and Kongo with the barrel, though leave Peach's castle with ledges on the bottom level please...), but even just having them all I think would be awesome, since I liked all those stages (whenever I play my computer emulator, I often hit random and play where-ever). I would appreciate keeping the current Mario Bros. level as well (if that was meant to count as the modified 64 stage).
Mewtwo2000 has done that already though.

As for accurate YI and CJ I'd think that is a rel thing. It's highly unlikely as rels haven't been looked in to much until recent.

Thor

Mewtwo2000 has done that already though.

As for accurate YI and CJ I'd think that is a rel thing. It's highly unlikely as rels haven't been looked in to much until recent.

Didn't know it already existed. Would love it to be added.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Why have 450+ stages when you're only going to play on maybe 20 most of the time?

We're still hard at work on our stage stuff, some little things will be in the beta.
Why play on 20 stages when you can play on the only one that you should consider playing?

Mariosonicman1

450 stages? is that mod even possible to download and play on brawl minus?
god damn i would LOVE to have so many fun stages to play on

Sandfall

450 stages? is that mod even possible to download and play on brawl minus?
god damn i would LOVE to have so many fun stages to play on

That build makes use of both Stage Expansion as well as the Alternate Stage Loader. Both of those codes are public, so a build like that would be possible to play on Brawl minus. However, you might be a bit more limited with the Alternate Stage Loader since the PM one has alt .rel support, while the public one does not.

Mariosonicman1

That build makes use of both Stage Expansion as well as the Alternate Stage Loader. Both of those codes are public, so a build like that would be possible to play on Brawl minus. However, you might be a bit more limited with the Alternate Stage Loader since the PM one has alt .rel support, while the public one does not.
well as long as i get the hectic stages and keep final frusteration and lavavill ill be fine with it. ill just wait on it tho. till a brawl minus mod of it is made.