Project m: minus edition-Mewtwo concepts

CiaChief

Hey everyone. C.I.A chief here. With summer rolling around i now have more free time to work on pm:me (formerly known as project Minus). For those of you who don't know, the goal of this project is to combine the best aspects of both project m and brawl minus into one mod. However, since Mewtwo is not in brawl minus he is currently just the proect m 3,5 version. I was hoping that there could be someone on the forums that could create a move-set for mewtwo (using proect smash attacks ect.) Or give some ideas as to what he would be like.

Thor

Hey everyone. C.I.A chief here. With summer rolling around i now have more free time to work on pm:me (formerly known as project Minus). For those of you who don't know, the goal of this project is to combine the best aspects of both project m and brawl minus into one mod. However, since Mewtwo is not in brawl minus he is currently just the proect m 3,5 version. I was hoping that there could be someone on the forums that could create a move-set for mewtwo (using proect smash attacks ect.) Or give some ideas as to what he would be like.

If you want broken, try to get 3.02 Mewtwo as a starting point.

I don't know how Minus Mewtwo is progressing [I suspect such a thing exists, it might not..], but I know for sure 3.02 Mewtwo would be better than 3.5 Mewtwo if you want a high power level. Or else a mix, with some of 3.02's boons bestowed on 3.5 [the big ones I think would be either hover not consuming jump, teleport not consuming jump, and/or teleport not leaving Mewtwo helpless (even if hover does consume jump and vice versa)].

CiaChief

Here's an idea, how about mewtwo gets a power boost and gains new abilities if he has a fully charged shadow ball, a "shadow mode" if you will

Thor

Here's an idea, how about mewtwo gets a power boost and gains new abilities if he has a fully charged shadow ball, a "shadow mode" if you will

That's just Minus MAX No Sympathy mode that Ike had if I remember correctly.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
If that's the case....does making a Shadow Ball become a harder task?
In Sm4sh WiiU, I play a mean Mewtwo (apparently) and if I got a boost when I have shadow hands (which is always)......

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I concur with the above. A very decent start.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
The Mewtwo that I made wasn't really made by me. It was modified heavily from a Mewtwo that KJP made, which was modified from the Mewtwo that PM made.