Zeus Freezing 10 - 30 Seconds Into A Match

Benjamin Cole

I downloaded Zeus 4.2 from the official site here: https://zeus.brawlminus.net/en_US/download/
So, I attached a boot.elf to the root of the SD, and I even made an st file with proper bin file inside in the RSBE file so that I can play hackless.
Now, it loads up fine, and I can go around the menus infinitely. Heck, I can even play training just fine, but when I start a match, whether with lives or time, no matter which characters I use or map I go to, it will freeze/crash within 10 - 30 seconds of playing. Also, it doesn't matter if any damage is dealt or if anybody dies.

Please help me, and thank you for reading -Benjamin

Last edited:

Benjamin Cole

Update: Now Zeus doesn't even load up hackless. The loader comes up, but after I hit "Launch game" it goes to a black screen. I think Zeus is just a bad mod right now. As a side note: they updated the version download at the link I posted. It's much bigger now.

No need to answer, I'm just going to wait for the next update and see what happens. Peace! -Benjamin

P.S. In the meantime, I'll be playing Smash Bros. 2 (An Amazing, Yet Obscure Mod) ;)