What's up with Bowsers neutral B?

DAN2Y

I'm currently working on a Netplay build of Brawl Minus.
I got Roy and Pichu running without using BrawlEX, I added new menus(CSS,SSS,...),
removed Lavender Town because it crashed the game.
THE ONLY THING LEFT is Bowsers neutral B. It kinda works on the ground, but if used
in the air, he gets stuck in a T-Position and can't move until he gets attacked.
I really wanna finish this project, so every kind of help is appreciated.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
don't know if i'm too late or if this is still an issue for you, but for future reference, you should be more specific about what type of methods you are using to play the hacks:
These questions can help navigate troubleshooting
-wii or dolphin?
-hackless or homebrew?
-minima, gecko, etc.?
-SD card size (might be an issue)
-hooktype?
-any additional mods added?
-which version of minus?

In this case, i think i can help with your problem without those details:
Make sure you have the motion file for bowser, since according to your description of the issue, it sounds like that animation is what is missing.. To do this, go back to the most recent build of minus with a motion file for bowser, and extract it into his folder on your SD card.. Your problem is probably that bowser's motion file wasn't included because it may be the same since the last update, and I think they din't include it in the 3Q release page, so check in your "bowser" folder in
-SD
-WII
-APP
-RSBE
-pf
-fighter
-koopa
-[[here]]​
there should be a file called FitKoopaMotionEtc.pac that would contain his motions and articles (character specific items or graphic effects, like charge shots), if they were changed, which in this build, would have needed to be... if that is missing, look in past builds through the same directory for that file, and insert it where it belongs and you should be fine...

@NEWB , you suck for not helping more.. this took literally less than five minutes... sorry @DAN2Y

NEWB

Oi! I elped with da most portant part!

Also, what dood says makes sense. Do check if you have bowsers motionfile.

DAN2Y

don't know if i'm too late or if this is still an issue for you, but for future reference, you should be more specific about what type of methods you are using to play the hacks:
-wii or dolphin?
-hackless or homebrew?
-minima, gecko, etc.?
-hooktype?
-which version of minus?

Make sure you have the motion file for bowser, since according to your description of the issue, it sounds like that animation is what is missing.. To do this, go back to the most recent build of minus with a motion file for bowser, and extract it into his folder on your SD card.. Your problem is probably that bowser's motion file wasn't included because it may be the same since the last update, and I think they din't include it in the 3Q release page, so check in your "bowser" folder in
-SD
-WII
-APP
-RSBE
-pf
-fighter
-koopa
-[[here]]​
there should be a file called FitKoopaMotionEtc.pac that would contain his motions and articles (character specific items or graphic effects, like charge shots), if they were changed, which in this build, would have needed to be... if that is missing, look in past builds through the same directory for that file, and insert it where it belongs and you should be fine...

@NEWB , you suck for not helping more.. this took literally less than five minutes... sorry @DAN2Y
first of all, i'm so glad that finally someone tries to help me with it.
I'm trying to fix it as fast as possible.
I'll tell you if i did it or not.

Greetings, Danny.

DAN2Y

-wii or dolphin?
-hackless or homebrew?
-minima, gecko, etc.?
-hooktype?
-which version of minus?

-SD
-WII
-APP
-RSBE
-pf
-fighter
-koopa
-[[here]]​

Omg thank you for you help.
The problem was that my ISO Builder didn't copy the common4.pac.
Bowsers special animations are in the common4 for some reason, that's why he glitched out every time. thanks for the help! <3

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
awesome news :) i hope if anyone else was having this problem that they can fix it like this too ^^