Well..

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Yep. It's true. God is dead.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Did you know that when Nieztche said the line "God is dead" he referred to not God himself never existing, but that the people of the coming century could no longer rely on God, with the era of science emerging?

We were supposed to be ready with the release date reveal several days ago, but we unfortunately fell behind.

Tomorrow you'll know when you get to play the new version of Minus, and that's a promise!

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom
Indeed, Minus is dead. Spending all my days doing nonexistent work on a massive update dat wont come out :( oh well, my lifes ruined!

No but seriously, chill out guise i promise you that updates are on the way. This update is big. So much so we almost decided on releasing it in 2 halves so as not to starve you all for updates. Please be patient for just a LIITTTLLLLEEEE longer :) for the love of minus!

Thor

While I hate to say "Take your time" when so many people are like "I WANTZ NOWZ!", don't rush it - then you'd probably have to go back and fix bugs that make the game either stop running or something silly like that. I could wait until the middle of May (or longer though I'd start to get REALLY irritated past middle 10 days of May) if it meant the update was well done and fixed stuff (like Samus apparently really sucks, but I didn't play much 2.X.6 Samus and she's still better than vBrawl Samus so...).

Also, if you left jab locks in, fine, ignore the rest if this post. If those were intended to be taken out, I managed to (somewhat accidentally) ftilt lock someone's Bowser (Gold or FE) with Falco (jab lock with ftilt). I got like 3 ftilts where they just bounced and charged an fsmash and they stood straight up in place - was either the world's worst teching and getup option or a lock (and it looked just like a Brawl lock). I've gotten a couple ftilt resets/locks on accident against others too, not just Bowser.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
Can there eventually be a special launcher that lets you choose codes while you're starting the game instead of every time you go to the computer? Like how the game shark worked where you picked which codes you wanted turned on each time you turned on the game. I've been experimenting with putting in the turbo mode, the infinite final smash code, the "wrap around"code (that made the stages left and right blast zones wrap back around to the other side), and the aggressive pokeball and assist trophy codes, and some of these codes present problems that make them incompatible with each other, so I'd like to be able to turn them on or off, mid-game if possible, but at least while starting the game otherwise :p

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
^ You could use the Homebrew app "WiiXplorer" to rename / move your RSBE01 text files from your Wii instead of from your PC.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
that sounds like it would take a lot more time to start up each time though :( especially if i wanted to have multiple codes applicable to these games... anyway, what i think would be awesome is if we could eventually implement these codes in special brawl so you can choose between say either infinite final smashes, or wrap around side blast zones, or between turbomode or reflect mode (like in pm), or putting other modes in, for instance, the aggressive pokeballs/assisttrophies modes could provide a kind of hazard to certain stages, and maybe even a boss battle mode could be awesome to see in the "special brawl" section :D imagine being able to duke it out against master hand and crazy hand on final d, and treat them like palkia, dialga, crescellia on spear pillar, or maybe somehow incorporate that yellow devil thing from ssb4 they showed off where beating a boss would cause an explosion you could use to your advantage... anyways, these are all some ideas i had --- maybe some are impossible, hopefully not all --- that could change this mod to feel even more "minus-ey"

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom

does that mean the characters will be changing.. forever?

or are later updates more aesthetic changes and special features?

my curiosity is insatiable.

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom