Well hi there! s( ^-^)b

teapartycthulu

Coolio Julio
Hello! ¡Hola! Bonjour! Salve! Γεια! Whatever you prefer!

My name's teapartycthulu (and yes it is misspelled intentionally), but for short you can call me tp, tpc, or Vi after my real name if you so desire.

And well, I like rhythm games. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be here. I've been playing StepMania for a very, very long time. Like, probably since 2003 or so. I'm really good at it, and I can actually clear some hard maps, like AA'ing Kinetic or UKF Dubstep VIP. Other than that, some other games I play very well are Beat Hazard Ultra (as a joke which has gotten way out of hand, I play without using the mouse at all), Mario Kart Wii, the entire Tetris series (but particularly Grand Master of course
icon_cool.gif
), and some various others. It's very evident that I like to focus on a few games, hence why my Backloggery is somewhere around 1% complete. Also I like vampires. A lot. Vampire - The Masquerade is my life.

As is evident, I like smash too. Smash is pretty cool. I found B- a long time ago, and I fell in love with it, because I never really liked Brawl. It always felt really slow, even coming from 64. Nowadays, I've branched out into Melee (which I will say is giving B- a run for its money) and PM, but I'll always be up for Minus. I kind of main a lot of characters, but I'd say my primary is Yoshi. Outside of that, I like Mario, Zelda, Bowser, and Peach.

I'm a speedrunner and TASer at heart (in fact, I just finished a god run of PC Streemerz 100% at 8 minutes flat), so I'd love to show off TASes of B- if possible. (Though right now I'm working on Mario Party minigame TASes)

But outside of gaming, I am in high school and I'm a full IB student, and I'm in band. My main instrument is trombone, but right now in band I'm actually playing piano. Apparently I'm pretty good at it, because the first chair All-State player complemented me on my playing of Chopin's 12th Etude (Op. 25), but I don't really think so. I study Spanish as a second language, so I could probably trudge through a conversation if I had to. My favorite subject is math, and my extended essay for IB is actually about the mathematics behind quantum mechanics and quantum electrodynamics. (can you guess what my second favorite subject is?)

Also, fun fact, despite me being 16 years old, I am a legal adult as I have recently gotten emancipated from my parents because shitty parents aren't fun. Also, I'm totally gay. Like, a lot. And I have an absolutely lovely boyfriend who plays tuba and is ridiculously adorable and is the greatest, cutest, kindest, and most talented person that I know and he makes me unbelievably happy every single day.
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

I never know how to end these things... I guess, see you around, or something?