Wanting to play Brawl Minus on Wii U, Wii Remote does not turn on at launcher

Feelicks

Surely You Jestin'!
Yo. I've been really wanting to play Brawl-, but I own a Wii U and not a Wii. I use it to play Brawl and Project M on it quite frequently, but I've been having an issue with setting up Brawl-.

I put everything on my SD card and it reads everything at the stage bulder, and the launcher boots up. However, my Wii remotes will not turn on at all once it gets to the launcher, meaning that I can't boot up the game. I have black Wii Remotes with MotionPlus built inside of them, which I heard is an issue. Any help here?

If I can't do the hackless method, is there any way to launch the game from Homebrew since I already have that channel installed?

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Gecko OS does not work with newer (motion plus) controllers. This is unfortunately something that we have no control over.

Edit: Use minima launcher instead, it launches the game directly with no user input so the controller does not matter.

Last edited:

Lukas99

Gecko OS does not work with newer (motion plus) controllers. This is unfortunately something that we have no control over.

Edit: Use minima launcher instead, it launches the game directly with no user input so the controller does not matter.

Do I have to put the files of the Minima launcher in the apps folder instead of the geckoOs files?

I have the Same Problem with my wii.