Valravn & Daftatt Streaming Brawl Minus!

daftatt

http://www.twitch.tv/daftatt
we like to think we're pretty good, expect fox, sonic, capt falcon, lucario, metaknight, ganon, DDD, wolf, ZSS, peach, marth, ike (bad Ike), and more!

Valravn

For those than tuned in, daftatt uses the tag 'Daft@', and I use the tag 'STEVE'. Not because it's my name, but because it is there. We'll be streaming pretty regularly, at least once every few days.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Do you have any videos on YouTube? I'd like to watch, but my tablet can't use Twitch streams properly...

Valravn

Hmm, I don't think we've got it set to archive. I'll see what I can do about recording some of the matches next time.

EDIT: I'm wrong, I'll extract a few good matches tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valravn

Okay, I'm having some audio synch problems with a few of the other matchup videos (Sonic vs Captain Falcon being the most important, since those are our mains and the matches are usually good) but I have a few of them uploaded so far.

Sonic vs Zero Suit Samus

Peach vs Mario

Ganondorf vs Fox

Dedede vs Link

Charizard vs Wolf

Somehow, the other four videos I'm having issues with are all the ones where Daftatt played Captain Falcon. I'll try to fix them at some point later today, since that's the character Daftatt practices with the most and it'd be a shame to leave them out.