Two "Glitches" I have [with recordings! if needed]

Thor

1. In a 3-for-all, I used MK uthrow on Bowser, and got Ike fsmashed on the way down. Thanks to port priority, I was living, and there was a bob-omb in hand. I then threw it up (Trying to usmash, not realizing it was there), and then I either couldn't move or was so mesmerized by it I didn't move and it KO'd me.

So the glitch would be that the uthrow didn't detonate, and left me with bob-omb in hand.

2. 1v1, and maybe just a frame-perfect exploit, but I used the cancel on Flame Choke, but I did it at such a time that my opponent Bowser died off the bottom while I still got the leap up from the cancel and made it back to the stage.

So I did the cancel right as they died, and I still got the cancel and height from it.

[This video was amusing because it opened up with me landing a Warlock Punch - they just misspaced something and BOOM! Up 4 to 3.]

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
For the second thing you mentioned, I'm pretty sure it's just a frame-perfect thing, if not a combination of both that and it's a small bug. My opponents actually did that to me a few times, but I don't remember who...

And wow, I can't believe I forgot that 1st situation (I was the Ike). I was dying of laughter when that happened. Thanks for that. ;)
Anyway, situations similar to the first "glitch" happened in vBrawl, too. I'm sure you're aware of this, but sometimes, when an opponent was throwing someone, and you were to hit that opponent, he or she would not receive any knockback (though they would sometimes flinch in place).
The same thing happened with MK uthrow when Ike's fsmash hit you. Since the uthrow immediately spawns and then drops a bob-omb, Ike must have hit you at the perfect time.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Ganondorf can Flame Choke opponents down to the blast line, explode them there, and survive, but this requires precise timing and it doesn't work against all characters. Against some, 'Dorf will asplode while his opponent lives.

NEWB

I don't think the first one is a glitch. I believe that is the only way to make MK up throw explode to deal damage to both players.

Thor

I suppose these could just be frame-perfect exploits, but they're still not exactly how the moves were supposed to function (I thought).