Training for joining the team?

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
I guess I'd like to be able to be on the team at some point, or at least be able to be given a little work or have the ability to present some ideas I have, BUT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE!! Dx I tried learning a little from tutorials on brawl vault, but it's so hard to tell what's up to date, and I ended up forgetting everything I managed to kind of understand the second I got on BrawlBox :p ...I did make my own pack using the Brawl-Ex pack, but the last version I made a long while ago doesn't even work, and I haven't used it in so long I forgot that too, and I have no clue how to fix it x(
Basically, I think there are more people like me around the website who have some ideas and want to help make those ideas more possible for you guys to consider, or at least to be able to help make ideas from us that you guys do consider, but we don't have a clue how to go about doing it, and maybe if someone could teach us a little, you would have more people helping.. ...? ^^

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Well what sort of work are you interested in doing? If you want to do moveset stuff then the best thing you can do is probably to go through the opensa wiki and maybe mess around with a hex editor/psa to get the feel of things.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
opensa? you mean psa? or is opensa something else entirely?