The wiki that's between Streams and FAQ

Flair Guy

When was the last time it was touched? Artwork and format's inconsistent for characters, Yoshi is Mario, various characters have nothing up, Is it being worked on or is it just abandoned?

Thor

Got abandoned. Might be worked on more in summer as people have free time.

I have no idea what to tell you about Yoshi being Mario though.

Anyone on the boards is free to work on it from what I know, although we appreciate if you at least pretend to check for accuracy.

Flair Guy

Fivavoa

Uwaaaaa~~!
Playtester
i've actually been working on the entirety of the wiki offline, if you look at the character select and Mario you can see some earlier attempts, i do plan on making it look a lot better and add cooler things.
(by the way, tell me how you guys like the way the Mario's page looks, i'm trying to keep it in a similar standard to ssbwiki and how they organize their character sections. also made the minus buff/nerf/notice icons :3)

i have been slowing it down only because i've been waiting for 4.0 to fully complete the character pages(for damage percentages, changes, gifs, record some matches, etc), which then i can go i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶g̶a̶t̶e̶ research and ask about the dev and build sections since i feel those aren't AS important as the character pages.

also yoshi being mario is placeholder stuff pin put.

ᵃᶫˢᵒ ᶦ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵈᵒ ᵃʳᵗʷᵒʳᵏ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵖᶫᵃᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵘʳʳᵉᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶦᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ

Last edited by a moderator: