The new Melee Character?

I just found out that R.O.B. can actually WaveDash.

How?
Being in mid-air but close to the ground, doing a Dair might cause him to Slide through the ground.

Doing this repeatedly will cause him to WaveDash

Thor

I just found out that R.O.B. can actually WaveDash.

How?
Being in mid-air but close to the ground, doing a Dair might cause him to Slide through the ground.

Doing this repeatedly will cause him to WaveDash

Was already known.

Wolf can wavedash by doing side+b and hitting shield... he'll do a directional airdodge to induce helplessness.

Fox can wavedash exactly like Melee, but not holding a direction induces regular airdodge instead.

There are (I think) others with pseudo-wavedashes, although I'm not going to try to list all of them.

Thor

Oh. OK
Sorry for all of this, I'm new to B–

It's fine. There's a lot of little easter eggs like that in Minus... Luigi can cancel his dash attack into a trip into any attack [for some strange reason I'm only good at doing the trip at the end and a dsmash after], Falco's grounded side+b is jump-cancellable, meaning you can side+b usmash to usmash someone across the stage... there's lots of little things like that.

If you think you've found a glitch, do report it, but for the most part, most people know about the vast majority of things in Minus [though not everyone, and not all the things].

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
This is one of the reasons we're trying to do the character videos. Basically every fighter has something cool that they couldn't do in vBrawl and the only way to figure out how is either for someone to tell you, which isn't always an option, or to just play everyone a lot and try all sorts of weird button combinations and timings and such.