Speedrunning Brawl Minus!

What do you think about Brawl Minus Speedrunning, should be practiced or abandoned?

• Practiced, I Like to play/watch fast paced gameplay of the story mode

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Practiced but not to be a Standalone Speedrunning community

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Neither, It should be just played

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Abandoned, but with 1 or 2 speedrunnings to cheer the day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abandoned, Brawl Minus should stay as the fun family fighter/competitive 1v1 game we know and love

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JustCallMeGio

King of Darkness
Hey everyone, Since last year i've been speedrunning Brawl Minus Subspace Emisary, so, I brought some links to my latest speedruns, some info about them and open a question to all of you about what you think about Brawl Minus Speedrunning!

Well, first is the classic Speedrun:
About this run, i'm pretty happy with it, it's my PB, but has a lot of flaws, Also, RNGesus didn't help me tho
The run is on Easy because of enemies and bosses durability, but has potential on harder difficulties because of Autoscroll Speed.
I Do like this run, but i will totally try to get better
Actual World Record of Subspace Emissary is by vanity. who got a time of 2:09:31, almost half an hour faster than my run.

Then, this new "Cattegory" that come from Nothing:
This one is a "New Game+" type of Speedrun, where All Characters and Stages are unlocked, basically what i did was play every stage in order with my own selection of characters (cough*sonic*cough) and beated the game, is actually pretty fun and with better skills and routes, is probably going to end in less than an hour

That's all folks, the question remain active, What do you think about speedrunning a game like Brawl-?

Someday I Will do a Live Speedrun on Twitch or Hitbox, i'm Aiming for the WR!

See ya~

Sinaladel

Hiya, I'm the mod for the speedrun.com page for Brawl Minus, it'd be awesome to see it be used more. I don't check this forum often and haven't been super into Brawl Minus for a while because of other speedgames, but it's always nice seeing other people interested. If at least one other person has interesting in running Subspace NG+ I'd definitely add it to the LBs :D

EDIT: Just saw your time IS submitted and you're second place in Subspace B-. woops!