So how bout that Bayo 2?

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
This theme is so good:D

So I played the demo to this game and I found it a lot of fun. This is coming from a guy who isn't a fan of this type of action game but man, I love everything about this one. The jokes, the innuendo (even if I'm not into females), the action, the characters, it's so cool <3 I'd happily buy the game if I wasn't completely broke because theme parks pay breadcrumbs for paychecks :mad: Anyone else try the demo?

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
I am questioning your sexuality due to the words 'even if I'm not into females'. I'm probably not understanding what you meant, but if that isn't what you meant, could you explain? Please understand.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
I am questioning your sexuality due to the words 'even if I'm not into females'. I'm probably not understanding what you meant, but if that isn't what you meant, could you explain? Please understand.

I'm a homosexual. I moved to Florida from where I used to be because I wanted to be with my boyfriend. That's it.
1388256615489-jpg.6378

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
So yeah, Bayo 2. Gonna get.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
Well the reviews for it so far have been giving it really good scores. I doubt it'll sell amazing but it's nice to know it's well liked so far.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Well the reviews for it so far have been giving it really good scores. I doubt it'll sell amazing but it's nice to know it's well liked so far.
It even has the first game included. WHAT A DEAL.