Sick of Bowser

Gifted

The Mother Fucking Queen
I'm sick of Bowser.
I hate how he has so much Super Armor.
I was playing Pichu and I did a Foward Smash first.
And then Bowser goes to do a Forward Smash. He has damage frames, but he doesn't go flying. Instead I go flying and I died.
I get the point of break it, til it's fixed. But that not good.
Please debuff him, a bit. So when you attack, you actually make him fly back, instead of not budging what so ever.
Big or small, that is not good.
Another... I hate Bowser, because of his Grabs. Yet now he has... 3 Grabs, I believe.
Z grab.
Normal B Grab.
Forward B Grab
He only needs one.
2 is going over board, but 3, which the B can be used in the air to give it something different, is just too much.
Sure I can change the Brawl Minus Bowser to something else, but I don't like having to do that, to make it a bit more fair.
I like Brawl Minus, I swear I do, so please.... think about it.

NEWB

Bowser is tricky to balance because he can beat half the cast and dies to the other half. Pichu is definetly mismatched to bowser.

Bowser has super armor when doing a dash attack, and I believe this is the only attack that has super armor unless charging fsmash has super armor. He has armor on his dair, Uair, crouch and dash. Stronger attacks will knock him out of these attacks.

The bowser I'm talking about might be the one from kien's build, in which case bowser has super armor on all the instances I mentioned. It's been awhile for me....so don't hold me to this.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
I personally wanted to remove all super armor outside of RR. Letting bowser have defensive collisions on his attacking bones for the other moves, but that was turned down. Even without armor on all his move, he can still beat the cast by reading and punishing. I believe Zelda, is the only reason why he actually NEEDS armor now. As she can combo him from 0 - death without it. With Minus hitstun there are a lot of people who could do that, but her ranged hitboxes make it easier.

Gifted

The Mother Fucking Queen
Yeah, I noticed I wiped the floor with Bowser, when I used Zelda.
But I also really enjoy Pichu. I like Pichu more than Pikachu, cuz Pichu is like... the ultimate troll character.

Also... speaking of Pichu. Could you guys make the Melee Pichu skins work like the Minus skins?
So he doesn't increase in size, when he's grabbed?
Or is that part of the Motion and FitFighter.pac?
If so, sweet.

Thor

I personally wanted to remove all super armor outside of RR. Letting bowser have defensive collisions on his attacking bones for the other moves, but that was turned down. Even without armor on all his move, he can still beat the cast by reading and punishing. I believe Zelda, is the only reason why he actually NEEDS armor now. As she can combo him from 0 - death without it. With Minus hitstun there are a lot of people who could do that, but her ranged hitboxes make it easier.

Falco and Wolf lasers are also a huge issue for Bowser to be honest.

Yeah, I noticed I wiped the floor with Bowser, when I used Zelda.
But I also really enjoy Pichu. I like Pichu more than Pikachu, cuz Pichu is like... the ultimate troll character.

Also... speaking of Pichu. Could you guys make the Melee Pichu skins work like the Minus skins?
So he doesn't increase in size, when he's grabbed?
Or is that part of the Motion and FitFighter.pac?
If so, sweet.

You can get around Bowser by baiting him to do attacks and punishing them. Armor is not full duration so he can't string armor together forever. Fighting him as Pichu is still hard, but as long as you only contest his attacks outside their range [i.e., outspace him], you'll be fine. It's very hard to do this as Pichu, but not impossible.

The 3 grabs is kinda weird now that you mention it, but the Brawl Minus team wants Bowser to be a grappler in theme, so 3 grabs fits him. They also all serve different purposes [one is fast and good but only grounded, one is slightly faster and still good, and one is kind of slow but tons of armor and still good].

The increase in size is a glitch I believe, and I think they're working to remove it.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
You could just take advantage of his speed and bait out attacks, to follow up with grabs.

Pichu is light and (currently) not very strong. He's not designed to be able to fight Bowser in an even match.

Gifted

The Mother Fucking Queen
Granted, I beat lvl9 Bowser, with Pichu.
It was just... it was a chore to do.
And I can't beat lvl9 Bowser with Mario.
So...
That tells you something.
PICHU > MARIO!
Pichu for Ultimate Troll President: 2015.

If the Grab and resize is a Glitch, Then I'll be able to fix that.
Easily.
I mean, I'll be able to just throw over the Melee Skins and work with it.

And if Bowser is made to be a Grapler, then... meh.
I'll just replace it with Project M Bowser.

You're wondering why I say Bowser...
Well..Bowser is my punching bag.
And as my Punching bag, I don't like it when my Punching bag manages to beat me.
Seems like the opposite of a Punching Bag. Lol.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Seems more like a personal issue than a design flaw when you say it like that. Lol

Gifted

The Mother Fucking Queen
I also find it unfair, but the whole Punching Bag thing is also a but of a iffy.
Mainly the whole grab grab grab.
And even when I was facing the normal Bowser, he spams Forward B.

If not take them away, then at least make it so it limits how many times he can use his grabs, in a set ammount of time.
Unless it's his basic grab. Z.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I also find it unfair, but the whole Punching Bag thing is also a but of a iffy.
Mainly the whole grab grab grab.
And even when I was facing the normal Bowser, he spams Forward B.

If not take them away, then at least make it so it limits how many times he can use his grabs, in a set ammount of time.
Unless it's his basic grab. Z.
Do you have any people to play against? If not we should play on Wifi.

Gifted

The Mother Fucking Queen
No one comes around. ;w;
And I have certain movesets, that I am sure you do not have.
And Character Skins.
So... that may not be a good idea.
Otherwise I would.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Well, we're not exactly going to nerf Bowser because he's not F-tier garbage like in melee and brawl. If you just want to play against a cpu that's utterly braindead, DK is generally dumb as a brick.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
No one comes around. ;w;
And Character Skins.
Otherwise I would.
Can't you just put a vanilla version of Minus on your SD? Playing with others is the best way to get better at the game and learn how to play against different styles of different characters.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
No one comes around. ;w;
And Character Skins.
Otherwise I would.
Use MinimaLauncher. You can have multiple mods on one SD card.

Gifted

The Mother Fucking Queen
I have MinimalLauncher.
But how can I have multiple files?