Sheik's Needles

Lightning

Ikesexual
I don't know if this is a bug or intentional..

If you short hop with Sheik (or normal jump.. either one) and begin charging her needles (while she's falling), it's fast. But when she lands (and she's still charging her needles), the speed returns to vBrawl's.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I noticed it a while ago. I'm sure it's a bug or something, or it wasn't properly coded between the transition from air charging to ground charging.

NEWB

Pretty much all nuetral specials mess up this way in minus. It's really aggravating. I don't think it has been officially addressed either.

Lightning

Ikesexual
I'm glad someone else noticed this. I really hope it does get fixed in the next patch. I think it's very annoying. :/

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
I'm not sure if it's something we can actually fix. The same has been mentioned with Ike's Eruption charge resetting upon hitting the ground.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
If you release a charged Falcon Punch right before landing, the grounded attack's animation will be longer than usual.

I'm guessing this is another example of the same issue?

Lightning

Ikesexual
Bent 00 said:
I'm guessing this is another example of the same issue?
I think I saw the same thing also happen with charging Donkey Kong's B. But, then again, I don't play Donkey Kong a lot to know if that's intentional or a problem.. (I think one of updates said his neutral B charges faster in air than on ground..? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
DK does charge faster in the air than on the ground, even if you start the charge on the ground. I think it's supposed to be this way.

NEWB

Yeah, DK does normaly work like that.

But it's a real problem. Can't you at least talk to pm team about it and we can learn to fix it?

Lightning

Ikesexual
NEWB said:
Can't you at least talk to pm team about it and we can learn to fix it?
I don't think the PM team can fix everything. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to ask. The bug is quite annoying and I would rather see it fixed. Maybe they might have had the same problem..

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom
Newb, idk if you remember but i had addressed this issue at one point, if it can be fixed it will be fixed.

Regarding PM. since PM tends to use codes ALOT, if they fixed it with a code we are likely not going to be getting our hands on it. If it can be fixed in PSA (i suspect it can) then it will be.