Riivolution and Brawl Minus.

NeoNinetales

Hello, everyone! So, I recently found out about this mod and I can say that everything about it just sounds and looks awesome. I have never actually run a Brawl mod, but I know generally how they function and whatnot. Anyway, I wanted to try out Brawl Minus recently, so I decided to look into it. Having only a USB to my disposal and me being too lazy to get an SD card for now, I opted for Riivolution as the option to load the mod. I've had little to no success, sadly. I've tried using the Bionic's Brawl Mod Launcher that I found here and that led me to incomplete results, having lots of missing content (stages, characters) and semi-constant crashes. I assumed that the root of the problem with that one lied in the XML, as it may have not been updated to accommodate to 4.0b, so I edited it, but that didn't go far, either. Then, I tried to use the File Replacement Code found here and that only led me to a black screen that never loaded anything. So, I want to know, does anybody here run the newest version of the mod (4.0b) here with Riivolution? If so, how do you set it up correctly? I appreciate any help I can get.

I'll ultimately get an SD card so that I can end my problems with all of this, but I would still want to know how to set up with Riivolution so I can use my USB to play soon.