Question to Minus devs about past members

Thor

@Pin Clock

I have met Ripple, and he said he was in the Minus backroom for a while. Is this true? If you don't know, is he possibly before your time (and if so, do you know Thunda-Moo enough to just randomly ask)? I was curious about this because his claim just seemed out-of-the-blue (I was talking about Minus to some people who never played it and he was just like "I was in the backroom for a while").

P.S: For those who don't know him, he's this guy:
[He took 7th in PM at TBH4.]

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I remember Ripple. He used to be the project leader for Melee SD Remix.

Thor

Was Ripple his Skype name? All of Numbuh, Moo, and Myself sort-of-maybe remember him, but at the same time don't have much of an idea of who he was or what he did.

It's his Smash tag.

If he used his real name it was something else (Blake is his first name, not sharing his last name since I feel like that's somehow inappropriate on this forum).

He said he was in the backroom, but I don't know what that means either. For what it's worth, he plays DK and Samus in Melee, and also has a Marth and Captain Falcon (I haven't seen him play a spacie). Dedede and DK in PM, and he'll troll with Ganondorf (or did before 3.5, I don't know if he will now that 'Dorf got buffed).