[PSA Coder || Graphics || Video Editing] MelonSpeedruns

MelonSpeedruns

Hey guys, I'm MelonSpeedruns, and i'd like to be part of the Brawl Minus team.

About Me
To tell a bit about myself, I started doing game developement at the age of 7, where I bought RPG Maker XP and started doing my own shitty games. Later on, I learnt C#, and got familiar with Unity3D. A few years ago, I started modding my first game: Zelda Ocarina of Time. I've been creating a mod called: Project Third Quest. Here's a preview of it:

I recently left the project because I felt I needed to work on something new.
A few weeks later, I joined the Discord group of the Brawl modding community and really felt it was where I should be. The community is really great and I absolutely love all the possibilites of hacking Brawl.

What can I bring to the project?
I am a great learner. Even if I started modding Brawl a few weeks ago, I already know how to import stages, do PSA work (Hitboxes, Effects, etc..). I'm also really good with photoshop for making textures, recolors and icons. I also do some cinematic video editing if that's helpful. (I use Vegas Pro 12)

Since I saw the new Brawl Minus reveal of Mewtwo, I really want to invest my time into the project. I absolutely love the project, and i'd be really glad to be part of the team, not just because of what the whole project is, but also because of the people that are part of it.
You guys seem really nice, and I'm hoping I can make a few new friends.

In any cases, thanks for considering me, I'm really hoping I can bring something to Brawl Minus.

Have a good day!

PS: I'm french, so sorry about the bad English.