[PSA CODER] GJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJA

Spam Account Marked for Deletion
1) What skills can you provide for the team? (PSA programming, BrawlBox Animation, ASM coding, etc.)
  • NICE_ANSWER: Ipso Facto, I don't have much in terms of advanced coding. But as the facts stand, I am great at learning! I am proficient in PSA coding, Stage collision editing, BrawlBox, and making sure what I make works as intended, but I kind of sorta need a list of Sub-Actions and what all the offsets and ids do. However if you see my work, you'll know I'm committed to top notch qualitydjfjhvbhy NO HE ISNT HBJHSDBJC Sorry. I can edit and refine moves for balance, and I'm also looking for more opportunities to learn about Brawl Modding, and I think this will be a great opportunity. (Also I can teach people the real basics of Brawl Modding, because there isn't a real good tutorial out there)
2) Please provide a sample of your work. (Video, Picture, file)
  • BlueBearStudios Minus: a mod that makes Mewtwo as good as he should be *ahem* N-Air *ahem* and makes Purin (Jigglypuff)'s rest... interesting, especially on shield.
  • I am currently working on Greninja as a character I have a 3d model but I need a way to import it. (My computer sucks.)
3) How much free time can you devote to the project?
  • NICE_ANSWER: 4 Hours per week. Possibly more, unless I have tons of Homework.
4) How long have you been playing smash?
  • NICE_ANSWER: 8 years
5) Why do you deserve to be on the team?
  • NICE_ANSWER: I've always loved Smash in general, when I got Brawl I loved it. Some things bugged me though, Kirby's stone smash, exempli gratia; won't 1-hit-KO and it leaves me open to an attack. That's why I love mods. Project-M taught me it was possible to mod Brawl, and Brawl Minus is just fun. I'd get a few friends over and chill out. That's why I want to be a part of the team. I've taught myself Brawl modding for projects of my own. But I really really really want to be a part of this.

Last edited:

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
This application is rejected for both lack of experience and lack of professionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.