PSA Coder + Animator: KingJigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJigglypuff

Minus Backroom
PSA Coder Application
1) What skills can you provide for the team? (PSA programming, BrawlBox Animation, ASM coding, etc.)
-PSA Programming.
-BrawlBox Animation.
-Autodesk Maya Animation.
-Autodesk 3DS Max Model Rigging.

2) Please provide a sample of your work. (Video, Picture, etc)
Buffed Yoshi. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33897
Raptor. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3284
Waluigi (main PSA Coder). http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23028
Solo Charizard (Preview Video 1). Solo Charizard (Preview Video 2). BrawlBox Animation Previews of my T-Rex Revamp (Video). Maya Animation Preview of an Attack for my T-Rex Revamp (Unlisted Video). Maya Animation of an Attack for my Raptor (gif). http://i.imgur.com/3dnLDJr.gif

3) How much free time can you devote to the project?
As much time as needed, since I have a lot of free time.

4) How long have you been playing smash?
I have been playing Smash Bros. games since Melee.

5) Why do you deserve to be on the team?
Because I'd like to offer my (supposed) high quality skills to a lesser known Brawl Modding team.

Animation Application.
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself: Where are you from? What are your hobbies? Are you working or in school?
I lived in Vermont for most of my life, until I moved to Florida in early 2013.

My hobbies include working on my own Brawl Mods, playing various games, and chatting with pen pals.

I do not have a job, nor am I in college at the moment. My highest level of education completed was High School.

2) What are some previous group projects you have worked on before?
The infamous Waluigi PSA.

3) What animation experience do you have? (Any past or current projects?) What do you use to animate?
I have experience in both BrawlBox and Autodesk Maya Animation.

3) Are you active in the Smash community in any way? Do you currently play Brawl Minus or Zeus?
I am active as a PSA Modder.

I currently do not play Brawl-. And I have not heard of Brawl Zeus until now.

5) Can you provide any examples of your work?
See Answer #2 in the PSA Application.

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom
Glyph hush with your puns :p im not allowed to laugh this much in class! Good to see you btw kingJugglyPuff. Glad to see you interested

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
And great things are abound all over this application, that's for sure!

I have added you on Skype

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Me and my whims... with your power... we will rule the world KJP... or at least half of it.

Thor

Sayonara to the rules! But I take it you're on the team then?

Thor

No, it's Sayonara, as in adios, goodbye, and it's because it said in Glitch's OP that applying for more than one post gets a person automatically rejected. Though to be honest, this person looks qualified enough, so I guess forgetting/not knowing the rule isn't a reason for rejection...this time, because it's royalty.

Other Aether

Mediator
No, it's Sayonara, as in adios, goodbye, and it's because it said in Glitch's OP that applying for more than one post gets a person automatically rejected. Though to be honest, this person looks qualified enough, so I guess forgetting/not knowing the rule isn't a reason for rejection...this time, because it's royalty.
1366062666654.png

:(

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom
KJP is a well know modder, and someone who i know from KC:MM. The fact that he was interested was more then enough of a reason to let him into the BR. The application is really just a formality for him, as it's a way for us as devs to get a good look at his work in one place. (also, i didn't know about that rule xD)

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
So, uh, does this mean that he could help add new down specials for Zard, Squirtle and Ivysaur?

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
So, uh, does this mean that he could help add new down specials for Zard, Squirtle and Ivysaur?
Pretty sure all he did was remove functionality for down b instead of replacing it with something different. Also, this is necro posting to a rediculous degree dude. The last time this post was replied to was almost 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.