Project Minus

CiaChief

I want to make a version of brawl minus that combines it with project m. The first few times I tried it the players couldn't dash dance, Ness and Lucas couldn't wavedash, bowser freezes when I use his down special or neutral special in the air, Captain falcons up taunt freezes him in place And other problems. I also tried combining the code sets and the game didn't work. Any ideas?

NEWB

Have you ever heard of brawl minus Zeus? It combines brawl minus past Movesets with Melee physics.

CiaChief

Have you ever heard of brawl minus Zeus? It combines brawl minus past Movesets with Melee physics.
I've heard of it but it still doesn't have the same stage selection or turbo and all star vs mode. You can't wavedash either.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Turbo mode codes are already out there. I don't know about all star mode. I don't know about the wavedash either.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Combining PM and Minus buglessly is non-trivial due to the large codebase differences between the two. My suggestion for fixing bugs would be to start with the PM versions of glitchy characters and then modify their .pac files into Minus .pac files.