Project Falcon

Should we release this on the Brawl Minus Forums and other Brawl Hacking sites?

• This should be everywhere, I like the concept

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I think this could go well, you should release this here and go from there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe release a beta on /r/customsmash and go from there

• This is a horrible idea, please don't put this anywhere

• I think it'd be interesting, but I don't know if I'd like it.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • JUST DO IT! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I just don't like the mod because I'm no fun.

• Total voters

Sinaladel

Me and my friend saw a video of MagicScrumpy's called "What if Mart Were Jigglypuff," where Marth's movement was Jigglypuff's. With our small knowledge of PSA we decided to try this for ourselves, but with different characters. We got PSA and changed all of Ganondorf's attributes to be the exact same as Captain Falcon's. We didn't expect it to work too well, but when we realized we had just made the new best character in the game we were hungry for me. In our spare time we've been replacing character's attributes with Falcon's and all of them so far have worked wonderfully and amazingly. Currently we have completed Mario, Ike, Ganondorf, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, and Falco with a lot more planned (the entire cast). We were wondering if anyone would be interested in trying this thing we've created, and if people would maybe be interested in us releasing it at all.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Me and my friend saw a video of MagicScrumpy's called "What if Mart Were Jigglypuff," where Marth's movement was Jigglypuff's. With our small knowledge of PSA we decided to try this for ourselves, but with different characters. We got PSA and changed all of Ganondorf's attributes to be the exact same as Captain Falcon's. We didn't expect it to work too well, but when we realized we had just made the new best character in the game we were hungry for me. In our spare time we've been replacing character's attributes with Falcon's and all of them so far have worked wonderfully and amazingly. Currently we have completed Mario, Ike, Ganondorf, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, and Falco with a lot more planned (the entire cast). We were wondering if anyone would be interested in trying this thing we've created, and if people would maybe be interested in us releasing it at all.
I'd be up for editing attributes if you want any help since that's easy. I once made a 10 jump Bowser which is somewhere on the forums.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Why not? Show us your Moves.

n1fxV17.jpg

Sinaladel

I'd be up for editing attributes if you want any help since that's easy. I once made a 10 jump Bowser which is somewhere on the forums.
Attributes being very easy was the main reason we started this, it was something that takes some time, but is very easy. If you'd like to help it'd be appreciated, but we should have the entire cast done by the end of the month (It'd be sooner if there weren't school). If you'd like to help that would be greatly appreciated.

Sinaladel

Why not? Show us your Moves.

n1fxV17.jpg
Probably going to have a small beta going out in a few weeks (when we add our custom silly announcer pack and get all of the music settled). Really excited to see what people think of our mod and may do more from there (ex. instead of Falcon, Sonic maybe, or maybe even all characters Jigglypuff, which would make Ganon insanely super duper good).

Sinaladel

I guess since I'm home from school today with what I believe is a broken toe I thought why not release the pac file that started it all! Here's the official pac file of Project Falcon (If anyone would like to help with the project I can not get Jigglypuff done and if someone could get a working character that'd be great). Here is the download link (if there's any troubles I'll mirror it) https://www.dropbox.com/s/2y9iaegw8tgocs0/FitGanon.pac?dl=0 enjoy!

Sinaladel

I just want to add that momentum retention for the characters' jumps are edited through gecko code. If you want I can edit the gct file and get it to you.
ANY help is appreciated, I'd love it if you could do that. I myself have stopped working on this mod due to personal reasons, but my partner who is still gonna be working on it should be making an account soon and should be posting here. It'd be super appreciated if you could do that though.

Sinaladel

Also, if you're trying to edit Jigglypuff to have less than 5 jumps, it's impossible since she can only have multiples as 5 as her total jumps.
Didn't know that, thanks very much for that information, I'll probably just give her five jumps for the solution. Somewhat new to modding (done a few full scale projects, but never released them because I made them to be played with me and my friends), so knowledge like this is very valuable. Now that I know stuff like this I should probably start looking up "rules" for characters like this when something goes wrong.