Pokemon Trainer character select

Teckiels

When I select Squirtle, Ivysaur or Charizard, once I finish a match or even go back during stage select, my token is on Toon Link. As far as I can tell, this problem is only with the PT mons.

Valravn

Yeah, I get that bug too. I'm not sure what causes it, but sometimes it'll switch me to the character my opponent was just playing. Unless they were another pokemon, and then it puts us both on Pichu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
This is a known issue. Unfortunately, we have no idea what causes it, so we have no idea how to fix this, either.

Thor

I have limited experience with code and such, but I'd have to guess that it either has to do with how the game decides to place player tokens on the CSS after reaching the victory screen [if the bug doesn't occur when going to stage select and backing out] OR when it saves the player token space when moving from that screen [if the bug does occur then]. Unfortunately I have no idea how to change things and I'm not great at working with code in the first place. (I'd also imagine this has been checked several times already.)