[PlayTester] That Guy Who likes to meme

1) What skills can you provide for the team? (PSA programming, BrawlBox Animation, ASM coding, etc.)
My real only modding experience is rigging models. Currently going though the process of one for Cloud Mario. Willing to learn more about PSAs and currently learning about modeling costumes for 3DS Max.

2) Please provide a sample of your work. (Video, Picture, etc)
unknown.png

unknown.png

3) How much free time can you devote to the project?

I'm basically free. If I'm not playing other games or schoolwork, then i'm most likely playing Minus.

4) How long have you been playing smash?

I have played smash since the release of Melee. I grew up with it. The scene, the community, and everything. I'm not known but I can say I dedicate to practice to get better. Smash Bros is my passion and I love it with my heart.

5) Why do you deserve to be on the team?

In all honestly should I be on the team? Most likely no. I don't have really enough brawl modding experience yet to help a select group of pros. I just thought it would be cool to get myself known in the community that I contributed to a mod. I've met nice people in the discord minus server. Played a bunch of amazing dudes. Gotten to know a thing or a two bout people. Had some cool friendlies, I deserve to be on the team because Minus is a mod of a game that i'm passionate about. And I too share the same passion for Minus.