[Playtester] Malkasaur

Malkasaur

BAir Master
Playtester
1) What region do you live in?
  • I live in the land of the free, MDVA, home to the best weeklies in the world at Xanadu.
2) What smash tournament experience do you have?
  • I've been going to tournaments for 2 years. I am mainly a Melee player, but have more recently become a Brawl Minus player, having won my first tournament last month. I've been to 2 big tournaments, those being Super Smash Con and Pound 2016. I've just recently started going to Xanadu again.
3) What other notable players do you frequently play with?
  • Mostly Xanadu regulars such as Seagull Joe, Pink Fresh, Zage, and Mister Eric and recently, Xanadu has been featuring guests each week, so there's that.
4) How much time do you have available?
  • A lot. I have pretty much all day every single day unless there's something important I have to do.
5) How often do you play Brawl Minus? Do you play alone or with others?
  • I've started playing Minus by myself for hours every day. I mostly play against CPUs, however, I lab things when I want to. For example, I found infinites with Ivysaur and Lucas, and also compiled data on the percents Kirby's Foward Throw to FAir works at. I am working on bringing Minus to Xanadu to spread the word on the game.
6) Can you stream or upload videos frequently?
  • At the moment, no. I am working on getting a capture card and plan to stream and record videos for Minus soon.
7) Do you have current videos of you playing Brawl Minus?
  • See last answer.

Last edited: