[Playtester] Ludacario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludacario

Resident of the blastzone
Playtester
1) What region do you live in?
  • North Carolina
2) What smash tournament experience do you have?
  • I've entered tournaments for every smash game, but minus is my "main" game.
3) What other notable players do you frequently play with?
  • Mimsy, I've played with him for years (We started with minus MAX, but found the discord about 7 months ago). I also play pretty much any other active netplayer pretty frequently.
4) How much time do you have available?
  • At least 15 hours a week, minimum. Often will have more, just depends on college workload, and the minus media team.
5) How often do you play Brawl Minus? Do you play alone or with others?
  • I play almost everyday, occasionally labbing or practicing tech skill with certain chars.
6) Can you stream or upload videos frequently?
  • Yes, I am able to record footage. I also have editing software, and a YouTube account (no shameless plug yet).
7) Do you have current videos of you playing Brawl Minus?
  • Sure do, I will upload links to a couple videos from the official tourney streams.
If I am not chosen as a playtester, at least put more consideration into hiring other playtesters. This game desperately needs more. Having more people to test the game and find crashes / infinites / imbalanced properties has absolutely no drawbacks. Having more dedicated higher-level players to test char changes is what this game needs. If I am not chosen, please add other playtesters to the team. There is no reason not to.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
We will put this application on hold and revisit it when we have a further need for playtesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.