[Play Tester] The Concept

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
1) What region do you live in?

I live on the eastern coast of Virginia.

2) What smash tournament experience do you have?

I just finished my second year of university, and I haven't had much access to Smash tournaments. However, I was able to catch one last year. 'Twas vBrawl though.
3) What other notable players do you frequently play with?

Frequently? That's a tough one. I only started online Minus when school ended this year(May 1st). Since then, the people I've played with the most would probably have to be Glyph and Lightning, in that order. I've also played some with Glitch, Gold, Thor, NEWB, and a few others. Since the wifi drop, I haven't had many people to play with.

4) How much time do you have available?

At this point in time, it's the summer and I'm looking for a job. Besides that, I'm either playing games or doing something Brawl Minus related. So, I'd say at this point that time is on my side. I could definitely say more than an hour a day per week. Maybe two or three. I'm flexible when it comes to time. When school picks up at the end of August, it does come first though.

5) How often do you play Brawl Minus? Do you play alone or with others?

I play Minus pretty often. Especially now that I have hold of my friend's wii that I hacked, I can get Minus at both houses. At home, I play alone (my sister doesn't like fighting games much). However, at the dorm room or when any of my university friends are around, we play together alot. It gets pretty intense, but not as intense as some of the forum fights I've had. I'm working on putting together a custom build of Minus (mostly surface stuff), so that requires a lot of testing, which my friends help me with, telling me if things go wrong or bugs they've found, but most of the testing is done by me.

6) Can you stream or upload videos frequently?

I've never been in the situation in which I've needed to. I can learn and perform as necessary, though.

7) Do you have current videos of you playing Brawl Minus?

I do not. Do you want some?

EDIT: Undo Application Submission. Meaning, I do not want to be considered for the position.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Hampton.
My girlfriend is in Fredericksburg lol. In fact, I'm actually going up to see her this week(b-day).

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I also thought I should add that I'm studying in three departments in university(two majors and one minor), one of them being Computer Science. This gives me a broad width of people I can bring into the world of Minus. I also have two roommates who work for the school newspaper and a large armada of Computer Science friends taking the C++ class this coming semester. Minus can also be broadcasted through means like this. I'm also trying to learn PSA this summer. Just thought that was worth adding.