Olimar bug

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
After some testing, I found that his dtilt has an odd bug in the JC mechanic. At completely random times, jumping out of it on hit causes him to double jump instead of jumping once. This completely screws with keeping in check what you can do with him, as it's an amazing combo starter, and having that second jump is key to keeping a combo going.

Thor

I have noticed this glitch too, and I also did make sure it wasn't from double-tapping jump and not noticing (so yes this glitch is present).

As a temporary fix, I suggest extra ISAI frames on his neutral+B to help him keep the combos going at least a little longer, unless the source of the bug is found and fixed.

Also, his tether should never make him helpless, given that no one else's tethers make them helpless (other than ICs, which isn't a real tether, and it also doesn't kill Nana anyway if she falls offstage), although that's not strictly a glitch per se.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
The tether does need to be fixed, and it only happens if you're offstage and he attempts to grab the ledge and is out of reach.

Thor

I say it's not strictly a glitch, only because it was never changed from vBrawl. Given that others have tethers that don't induce helplessness when missing, it can be viewed as a glitch, but the tether is operating as it did in vBrawl and as it has done so in Brawl Minus.

I agree that this should be changed/fixed to be consistent with other tethers and to avoid pointless gimps (i.e. you try to tether when you still have b juice but just barely miss and die when you could've easily survived).