New Wolf Tech: Flash Dashing

What it is
I was messing around with wolf's side B, Wolf Flash and I discovered something amazing. I experimented with how you can act out of side b and eventually found out that it is possible to air dodge out of Wolf Flash. It should be stated that Wolf has a regular air dodge, however; when used directionally at the beginning of Wolf Flash, Wolf will go in the inputted direction. This also means that it does put Wolf in freefall, when used directionally. When used onto the ground directionally Wolf will slide forward while being able to act out of it. The fact that you can act out of it also creates the possibility of using side b again to slide forward an infinite amount of times.
Practicality
Flash dashing can be used to give wolf momentum and go into attacks similar to DACUS, however; it works with all attacks. I also believe that Flash Dashing continuously results in Wolf moving faster than he would with a regular dash.
Video: Sorry for the quality

Thor

This is why an advanced technique guide for Brawl Minus is so desperately needed [and not made?].

The devs put that in there on purpose.

Other fun movement stuff:
- You can do any attack except Fox Illusion out of Fox Illusion, during the travel or ending portion [IDK about blaster, that might shorten the Illusion instead] (you can carry shine momentum around with this)
- Falco can jump out of grounded phantasm [have fun doing phantasm away -> b-reverse laser, or grounded phantasm -> aerial phantasm, as well as falling laser -> grounded phantasm -> JC usmash… that's probably just the tip of the iceberg]
- Not a spacie but ROB has a pseudo-wavedash by landing with dair [SH dair immediately and you'll slide forward near-laglessly].
- I'm probably forgetting some, I'd have to look at the character select screen... also you can duck out of run and do stuff from your crouch thanks to that