My Brawl Minus Installation

SunderStorm

So I've spent a decent amount of time collecting content for my installation of Brawl Minus so I thought I'd just post it here in case anyone is interested. Fits in a 2GB SD card, has stacksmash installed.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s84mxa99d3cgdpc/BrawlMinusCustom.zip

Things that are changed:
  • Music - A lot of it, almost all of it. Credit to Ahltered/owo and MASTERLINKX because I took a lot of music that they compiled. No tracklist. You can listen to the songs as a playlist through WinAmp with the use of http://www.hcs64.com/in_cube.html.
  • Stages - I tried to make it so that you could always just hit random and get somewhat of a decent stage to fight on. I'm biased towards neutral stages (you can probably infer that from the 3 FDs I have on there).
  • Skins - Actually, I've had a lot of trouble fitting all this into 1.8 GBs (damn you shitty SD card manufacterer), so the skins that I had are just sitting around in my hard drive atm. If anyone's interested, I'll probably go scrounge them up. There is/was a skin for all alternate skins. Shoutouts to Billy Mays Ganondorf and Evil Moon Kirby.
  • Fighter/BrawlMinus stuff in general - I'm still running on 3.01 but with 3.3 Fighter files. I love the old content too much to give it up.
Problems:
  • Visibility - Some stages are somewhat hard to see on.
  • Theme - Some stages music is somewhat conflicting to the stage, but this is the least of my worries right now. The mario stage over the metal gear stage with metal gear music still there is pretty funny.
  • Stage Select Screen - Not updated at all in general.
  • Stage Variety - Every stage is neutral, so stage variety takes a hit in general, but that's just how I like it. I'm open to suggestions in general.
  • 75m - I bloody hate the stage that I put over this, but I can't for the life of me find a replacement. Pls halp.
  • Music - Some of the songs are a little bit too busy/bitrate too low. I'm working to identify these tracks so I can replace them.
So yeah I'm still and always in the process of updating stuff, so I'll upload a newer version with the skins and updated music/stages if anyone wants it.

Last note: I forgot to remove my bootmii installation so you probably want to remove that before you use any of this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: