Minus Zeus EX Glitch

Randomly after about a minute into the match, the game will start to hold L/R and make my character shield. It's unfixable unless I exit and restart the match.

So far I'm enjoying the mod though, Falco's waveshine is fixed.

Glitch

Minus Backroom
Zeus Developer
Please try this gct and report.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
I can also confirm that the .gct has fixed the described bug. Tested with every character. thx glitch <3

Hello Glitch I was playing around with the new zeus when I noticed that cloud's can't walljump he is just stuck there.

Thor

Cloud can walljump, and he can wall-cling, but he can't walljump out of wall-cling. It's super weird >_> [Sheik can walljump, wallcling, and walljump out of wallcling, so it's not universal].

Easiest way if you have to walljump is to know in advance, airdodge into the wall, then press back to walljump at the right timing. Worked for me anyway.

Cloud seems to be able to auto-sweetspot up+b [aka Brawl/Smash 4 "snap"] on Pokémon Stadium. Not sure why.

Link's hookshot is weird [seems to cling to anything but no reel-in, just a walljump option, like they wanted to replicate Melee], and Samus has no zair at all. Sheik's chain is also ridiculously finicky with ledges. Were they trying to mostly remove tether recoveries, or...?

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Cloud can walljump, and he can wall-cling, but he can't walljump out of wall-cling. It's super weird >_> [Sheik can walljump, wallcling, and walljump out of wallcling, so it's not universal].

Easiest way if you have to walljump is to know in advance, airdodge into the wall, then press back to walljump at the right timing. Worked for me anyway.

Cloud seems to be able to auto-sweetspot up+b [aka Brawl/Smash 4 "snap"] on Pokémon Stadium. Not sure why.

Link's hookshot is weird [seems to cling to anything but no reel-in, just a walljump option, like they wanted to replicate Melee], and Samus has no zair at all. Sheik's chain is also ridiculously finicky with ledges. Were they trying to mostly remove tether recoveries, or...?
Zeus is just weird. You might notice there's no spot dodging.