Minus with PM Codes

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
The title pretty much says everything. This is a Minus GCT with All Star VS. over the Angled camera mode in Special Brawl, and Turbo Mode over Curry mode in Special Brawl. These don't work online because you can't get Special Brawls but I just figured I'd throw these out there. I couldn't get the stock control code to work correctly with ASV so if anyone can help me with that I'd appreciate it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lr90euwwmnal6ka/RSBE01.gct

NEWB

Maybe they edited the stock control code to work with all star versus. Probably need a new stock control code.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Maybe they edited the stock control code to work with all star versus. Probably need a new stock control code.
There are about 4-5 codes that function together to make stock control work. I wouldn't be surprised if they just added a new one to make them work together. At any rate, if anyone could help me fix it, I would be really grateful.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Well, I don't think I can provide direct assistance for using PM codes in Minus, but if two codes aren't playing well together they're probably both modifying the same code tree. What you want to do is go through the All Star Vs code and the Stock Control code and make a list of all of the offsets that the two codes are writing to. If any of the codes are writing to nearby locations (<0x1000 difference in target address) you'll want to open up sora_melee in brawlbox (offset relative to start of section 1 is target address - 0x70AA14) and check to see if the codes are writing to the same offset and if they are how do they interact. At that point it should be a lot easier to figure out what's going wrong and how you can potentially solve the issues, although if you don't have significant asm expertise you may be sol.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I don't but I do know how the codes are functionally breaking the game. Basically, when the characters switch in ASV their stocks are reset to the amount chosen before the game starts. The jank thing about this is that you don't have to have handicap on to break ASV