Minus: Peach animations

Ferrous Faucet

Sometimes when Peach plucks a vegetable, the vegetable appears white during the plucking animation, but then turns red when the animation is finished and it's in her hand. This can be a problem since I might immediately toss a white vegetable, but want to hang on to a red one. It only happens sometimes, and I never could tell if it was related to which stage she's fighting on.
Also, this bug has been around forever so it's probably already known, but when she is charging her side smash she'll have one item in her hand, and it'll change to a different item when she actually swings it. For example, she might be shown charging a frying pan but then when she swings it'll suddenly be a golf club.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
We will look into the Turnip Pluck bug.

As for the fSmash charge, the reason this exists and very likely won't be fixed is because you can choose what weapon Peach wields by tilting the joystick in a direction (Forward, Upper Diagonal, Lower diagonal) while charging. This adds more choice to Peach's game and more depth to her fSmash, as she can now knock foes in any direction she wants.

Hope that clarifies a few things for you.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
Pin Clock said:
As for the fSmash charge, the reason this exists and very likely won't be fixed is because you can choose what weapon Peach wields by tilting the joystick in a direction (Forward, Upper Diagonal, Lower diagonal) while charging. This adds more choice to Peach's game and more depth to her fSmash, as she can now knock foes in any direction she wants.
I actually am just learning this o.o ... ... ... :D hehehe

Ferrous Faucet

Well, I'm embarrassed to say that I can't reproduce the bug I mentioned with Peach's vegetables. Maybe I was mistaken, or had too much to drink, or it had something to do with a custom texture I was using. After trying repeatedly and pausing the game to zoom in during different parts of the plucking animation, I didn't see a time when the vegetable appeared white before turning red. So I guess this means I'm withdrawing that bug report.

But this thread isn't a total waste, because I have another bug to report: When Peach is fighting Mario (and possibly Luigi), the sound effect for Peach's down smash is changed to the coin sound.