Mewtwo Wishlist

If Mewtwo were to be added to Minus, what changes would you like him to have? Here's my wish list:

Be able to freely levitate grabbed opponents with a new forward throw

Have Disable temporarily prevent the opponent from using the attack they used last OR

Change his down-b to Calm Mind, which boosts his attack and defense OR

Change his down-b to Future Sight, which creates a dark explosion in the spot you used it after a delay. The only indication that it has just been used would be that Mewtwo's eyes would flash. After using the attack, it can't be used again until a few seconds after the explosion.

MORE PROJECTILES. SERIOUSLY. WHY WOULD THE MASTER OF PSYCHIC TYPES ONLY HAVE ONE PROJECTILE.

Maybe a giant spoon to whack people with

Have him not be super slow

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
I don't want them even thinking about making Mewtwo until they've finished what they have planned for the Pokemon Trainer. All characters are planned to be split and given new down specials. And Charizard, a Fire/Flying that looks like a Dragon has flippin Stealth Rock as a move. So stupid, lol. He needs new down and side specials to actually have a move set that fits him.

Mewtwo I believe as an excellent toolset in Melee, it was just done poorly. If they just buffed that, he'd be fine. Though I do like the Future Sight idea. =]

I guess they could always just port in the original Mewtwo from Project M. By the way, is there any way to do that? Can I just take the Mewtwo files from Project M and drop them into Brawl minus?

Grayvy

I thought we already received the fan favourite Pokemon?

Joke's aside I think if Mewtwo were to be put in they'd need to go all out Freiza on him making him for SOME reason the DBZ character they want in Smash.

But I think right now Mewtwo isn't very likely to be put in. Though who knows with what rumours may fly around with the game. Heck this one thing I've heard is that out of these 2 particular characters, 1 of them is a Pokemon... Or was it a Digimon?

Sinaladel

I believe someone ported Mewtwo to Brawl-? I know I had a Brawl- Mewtwo in the last mod I made and he was super fun, I'll edit the attributes and make him brawl Minus playable again if you'd like. Not sure how you'd put him in the game though, he's likely a clone of someone, just not sure who.

Sinaladel

I think it'd be cool if he had PM teleports where he can do moves out of them but be able to teleport multiple times.
Yeah in the character I was talking about you can act out of teleport. I'll have to edit it with PSA though (because I made it work for another mod, which was meant to be Brawl Minus, but broken). I'll do that sometime later.

I believe someone ported Mewtwo to Brawl-? I know I had a Brawl- Mewtwo in the last mod I made and he was super fun, I'll edit the attributes and make him brawl Minus playable again if you'd like. Not sure how you'd put him in the game though, he's likely a clone of someone, just not sure who.

I'd like that.