A PMCC player
Metaknight in the Meta
- DC: Dimensional Cape, Metaknight’s DSpecial.
- DR: Drill Rush, Metaknight’s FSpecial
- SL: Shuttle Loop, Metaknight’s USpecial
- Tornado in place near the ledge is a really good edgeguard against some characters, like Luigi and Sonic. Wait for them to in the blastzone, then run off and Tornado.
- DThrow -> Cape | This works on everyone in the cast at some point, and is Metaknight's best kill option out of a throw, as it kills only 10% later that UThrow(tested on Mario, center of FD with no DI), and does no damage to Metaknight.
- Dair as a combo starter | Think of this move as a better Falcon Stomp. You can Combo into FSmash, all of MK's special moves, and all of his aerials. You can go for another dair to set up for the tech chase to.
- When performing Metaknight's Ladder on lightweights, you can’t SL to DC. Instead, after a UAir, double jump into DR, then DC forward and down if you think they will use an aerial or do nothing, in place if you think they will double jump, and delayed DC in place if you think they will double jump into immediate air dodge.
- Metaknight's Ladder: A string of aerials and specials used to carry an opponent to the top blast zone, typically up airs. In B-, if Metaknight has a jump left, he can SL into DC, which is the optimal way to finish the ladder.
- If she starts charging rollout, prepare to perfect shield. If you aren't comfortable doing that, immediately DR in her direction. You could also just avoid it like a normal person.