Yes.

Midair jumping.

Knee of justice-ing...

Yes...

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
I wish I could wavedash in real life

at least I can put topics on off-topic forums.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Smash attacks in real life.
Charging your power for a few seconds and then letting loose would be pretty neat for everyday things.
"Okay, I need to write an essay." *charges forward smash and releases* *whole paper is finished* "Done!"

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Smash attacks in real life.
Charging your power for a few seconds and then letting loose would be pretty neat for everyday things.
"Okay, I need to write an essay." *charges forward smash and releases* *whole paper is finished* "Done!"

Only if it can be applied in the bedroom too.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
L cancelling is real.
Smash attacks are very real.
Knee of Justice-ing is real.
Fast falling is real.
And yes, Gold, it can be applied in the bedroom.

You can block, but no shield bubble appears.
There isn't a double jump, nor is there a recovery upB.

Life is Smash, but missing some features, played on a single stock.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
If so...you need to explore the world. The world is a collection of stages waiting to be unlocked. Just play adventure mode, then you'll see more of them. Ice Summit, Mario Kart Stage, Jungle Japes, Princess Peach's Castle, Temple. They're waiting to be explored.

Edit: Onett as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Adventure mode... That's in Solo right?
Sorry, but I prefer to play Group in this situation. I don't want to be alone. I'd rather have a bunch of my friends with me.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
That's what's so great about life. Melee probably couldn't process more than one character playing adventure. Brawl can only do two characters. But life...life has limitless processing ability. We can have 5, 10, 40, or even billions of players at once. The only limits to life are that there aren't any 1ups and that each person's life is only limited to their imagination. We, the players, have no bounds here. We are limitless. Sure we can't double jump or shoot fireballs from our hands, but we may have the ability to create an item, that we can then push the metaphysical A(or 2) button to equip and use it, that does exactly that. Life is truly a beautiful thing.
Wow...that just got real....

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
And I'm not even a real person.
I'm just the personification of an idea.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Chaingrabbing? Define it.

Gold_TSG

Yes. Yes it is.

Gold_TSG

Grapplers