Making Zeus Better

ThePoisonMirage

The Labber
Since I became a Zeus Spokesperson I have created a community of people who love Zeus, whether it be on the internet or in my local scene.. I am currently creating a team who want to make Zeus look better, play better and make the English version the best it can be. Here's my question, What can make Zeus better in your opinion? If you have any experience in Brawl Modding, would you like to help Zeus get better? One way I've made Zeus better is fixing certain stuff and leading the project. One notable fix is the lag of Snakes Fsmash because it kills as early as 30%. My team and I talk and share our work on our Discord so that's the main spot to talk with us all the time. Some of there work is absolutely beautiful. A HD Zeus is currently in development and also other cool stuff like CBliss will be added. Please let me hear your opinions, they would be greatly appreciated.

LolBrawl

Fix the cosmetics and the css. It drives me insane. CSS icons are smash 4, while csps are really varied. Some are smash 4, some are melee, and some characters don't even match. This would just make it so much more approachable and make the css less random. Sorry, I just find that annoying. Also, having final destination music on the other final destinations would be good. The pack could also use less 'Omega' stages, and have some with platforms. Sorry for the huge amount of things. I do love Zeus's gameplay though! Thanks for bringing it here!

ThePoisonMirage

The Labber
Fix the cosmetics and the css. It drives me insane. CSS icons are smash 4, while csps are really varied. Some are smash 4, some are melee, and some characters don't even match. This would just make it so much more approachable and make the css less random. Sorry, I just find that annoying. Also, having final destination music on the other final destinations would be good. The pack could also use less 'Omega' stages, and have some with platforms. Sorry for the huge amount of things. I do love Zeus's gameplay though! Thanks for bringing it here!
My latest post has an updated version with more stage variety check it out.

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
Right now I'm making some changes to pit and cloud I'll upload them to this thread when I finish

I'd be interested to know them as well. Cloud definitely needs his wall-cling fixed; other than that he's cool though. I think the main focus for character changes needs to be on Falcon, Link, and other characters that were given their PM aerials in a game with no L-canceling. Moves like Link's Dair and Falcon's Nair are EXTREMELY sluggish by Zeus standards since the lag can't be cancelled.

welp here are most of the changes I hope to add to alot of characters now the only thing i need left is a version of the rsbe01.gct without any of the CSS codes

Attachments

• character changes.txt
    572 bytes · Views: 498

Thor

I'd be interested to know them as well. Cloud definitely needs his wall-cling fixed; other than that he's cool though. I think the main focus for character changes needs to be on Falcon, Link, and other characters that were given their PM aerials in a game with no L-canceling. Moves like Link's Dair and Falcon's Nair are EXTREMELY sluggish by Zeus standards since the lag can't be cancelled.

Link's dair is fine imo, because of how it's clearly meant to be used... but his fair and uair are bleh. I'd be happy with just fair being buffed though.