lets talk pics

Baby_Sneak

here, we talk about why we have our pics. i have mine because i own a sax, and the guy looks like pure jazzy class. My username is baby_Sneak because I'm in a street dance called," krump (Kingdom Radical Uplifting Might Praise) and in there, when you're learning under somebody, you take their name in a lil man matter. So, my big homie is sneak aka J brawler (he's under brawler), and mine's is baby sneak aka new breed. Here's a vid of it:
yalls turn
Edit: oh yes and you guys can say why you got your name like that and stuff. Go crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I attributed the name Doctor Kirby to a green Kirby when I was 8. Purple fire is just cool tho.

Lightning

Ikesexual
I have a gif of Lightning because she's my second favorite video game character. (and that's also where I got my username from.) :D

NEWB

Was your first favorite character to mainstream or something?

My friend drew me this. I didn't help design it or anything. I was just tired of having no avatar on Facebook or for other ipad games.

Yo sneak. Maybe we outta say why we have our names too, though you would have to change the name of the thread.

I use NEWB because my friends got annoyed with me using no tag back in melee. I picked NEWB because I comparatively sucked at melee but one matches because link's grounded spin attack aka NEWB. My name is also pronounced as noob, not new b(eginner)

NEWB

I mean my name isn't pronounced new b, it's pronounced noob. Ya don't emphasize the B.

My name is NEWB, pronounced noob, sounds like boob.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I am The Concept. Simple as that.

Lightning

Ikesexual
Was your first favorite character to mainstream or something?
Yeah. My first favorite character is Lara Croft, who's known more than Lightning. But that's not the reason I didn't pick her for my picture/username. I was too busy fangirling about the news of Lightning Returns to actually think of a unique username. :p

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom
My icon is lucario because i main him, and used to have a crush on him back in the dayz. Nevertheless he is one of my fav pokemon and i've become synonymous with the image around the interwebz. I made the image myself, altering an existing work..would give credit but i don't know who exactly

My name Sammi Husky is actually my fursona, though i use it because.....when i made my account and started becoming known in many places i hadn't exactly thought it out that it wasn't the best way to present myself. Many times i'd thought about changing it, but i always decide against it. Before anyone asks, yes im a furry and i don't want any further discussion to take place over what a furry is, what it means etc etc. If people want a good explanation then PM me, but i will tell you right now it has nothing to do with sexuality whatsoever.

(oh hey SB i just noticed you actually have the developer tag under your name now) xD

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
My current profile pic is Captain Falcon coming straight at your face with a Knee of Justice. I chose it because Falcon's my main in Minus, and because he's one of the most fun to play as. I love landing triple Knee strings and Sacred Combos! The pic itself it an in-game snapshot I edited with GIMP. I usually play as light blue Falcon, but pink Falcon works too.

Bent 00 is just a shortened version of my real name, plus 00 (I used to play GoldenEye 007 and Perfect Dark a lot). I've been using it on various forums since 2002. I probably could have thought of something better, ha...

Hey Glitch, who's the character in your profile pic?

Last edited by a moderator:

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
My icon is Kirby failing pretty hard in Smash 4. I chose this as both an homage to Smash 4 and to the fact I can suck at Kirby games, even though I love them.

I... don't actually remember where the "Darx" part of my name came from...
But "Marx" was inspired by the enemy of the same name in Kirby Super Star and its remake.

BoltAscendent

I'm BoltAscendent, Bolt for short. Long time lurker, never bothered to make an account after the first move. Anyways, my name comes from a rather complex religious call back on the term divine spark made in the style of a Homestuck chumhandle. My avatar is from Dark Souls right now, picked more than anything because I like it, due to enjoying the game and the reference in the picture to The Gorillaz, a band I am quite fond of.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
My avatar is currently Mega Lucario in the Power Suit.I chose this because, I like to draw video game crossovers and I just so happened to finish it so I added it in. It was first hand drawn
Ek1qXPj.jpg
Then improved significantly through photoshop. The same with my previous Top Hat Umbreon his outfit actually represents Aero's costume in my story. I like to use my art to be a show off and present my creativity to people.
Also my name is the main character of a story I have been developing for a game. He is pretty much an alter ego of mine when i'm online. Aero can stand for wind which represent his speed and agility. Incarne or Incarnated represents him being reincarnated because he does that alot. Don't expect that game to come out anytime soon though. It's just paper for now but the storyboard part is done so if anyone wants to know a bit more about Aero PM me because i'll be talking for awhile about that guy. Sorry about the long post I talk alot.

Baby_Sneak

My avatar is currently Mega Lucario in the Power Suit.I chose this because, I like to draw video game crossovers and I just so happened to finish it so I added it in. It was first hand drawn
Ek1qXPj.jpg
Then improved significantly through photoshop. The same with my previous Top Hat Umbreon his outfit actually represents Aero's costume in my story. I like to use my art to be a show off and present my creativity to people.
Also my name is the main character of a story I have been developing for a game. He is pretty much an alter ego of mine when i'm online. Aero can stand for wind which represent his speed and agility. Incarne or Incarnated represents him being reincarnated because he does that alot. Don't expect that game to come out anytime soon though. It's just paper for now but the storyboard part is done so if anyone wants to know a bit more about Aero PM me because i'll be talking for awhile about that guy. Sorry about the long post I talk alot.
thats dope bro, i like the concept of it all.

Thor

My name is Thor (in real life it's a bit longer, but that's the root of it and my mom wouldn't go with just Thor, but everyone calls me that, because it's what my parents call me so I ask to go by it elsewhwere, and because most people mispronounce my name when they read it and say it out loud, so Thor prevents butchering).

Picture is hopefully self-explanatory.

Interestingly enough, I was almost named Max (the ONLY name my parents could agree on - my dad wanted awesome stuff like Zeus, Xavier, Xander, Thor, etc. and my mom wanted really bland names like James, Thomas, etc., but they could both agree on Max), but my aunt didn't know this, got a dog, and named it Max. So my dad wrote down all the names he wanted and my mom took the one she disagreed with least (Thor), made it more formal or whatever, and so I got my name, yet she still just calls me Thor. Which is kind of weird... but my story feels somehow related to Indiana Jones's story.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
My name is Thor (in real life it's a bit longer, but that's the root of it and my mom wouldn't go with just Thor, but everyone calls me that, because it's what my parents call me so I ask to go by it elsewhwere, and because most people mispronounce my name when they read it and say it out loud, so Thor prevents butchering).

Picture is hopefully self-explanatory.

Interestingly enough, I was almost named Max (the ONLY name my parents could agree on - my dad wanted awesome stuff like Zeus, Xavier, Xander, Thor, etc. and my mom wanted really bland names like James, Thomas, etc., but they could both agree on Max), but my aunt didn't know this, got a dog, and named it Max. So my dad wrote down all the names he wanted and my mom took the one she disagreed with least (Thor), made it more formal or whatever, and so I got my name, yet she still just calls me Thor. Which is kind of weird... but my story feels somehow related to Indiana Jones's story.
Thor is a badass name.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Sure I'm late, but...
I'm Greatest_Aether, an obvious refrence to Ike, yet my avatar is Ness' sprite in EarthBound cuz they are my mains and because I love the games they came from. I consider myself an Ike main, but my friends are sure that I main Ness. As for real names, it's Conner. Not Connor. They're different. Although neither of them are badass like Thor...