Keep getting a "No DVD error" when I try to start up the mod.

Wah Hah

I have all the brawl minus files on my SD card, And I can get to the gecko OS menu from the stage builder like it says to do in the FAQ page.

Just every time I try to hit start, it gives me a "No dvd error" which should not be happening since I have my copy of brawl already in the system. Which is kinda needed to reach this menu.

I have no clue whats going on....

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Oh, I think I misunderstood which problem you were getting. If I'm understanding you Gecko is telling you there's no DVD inserted, correct? And not the Wii telling you that no DVD is inserted. If that's the case can you tell me what Wii system menu you are on, what if any other homebrew related cIOS's you've installed, and if you have ever played any other games using Gecko or Minima Launcher?

Wah Hah

It was Gecko OS giving the error.

The system is on 4.3, Just installed the homebrew channel last night so it doesn't have any other apps on it that should be interfering. And never used gecko os for anything else on this system either.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Unfortunately I'm not a huge expert with this so I'm not quite sure what to do, but you may want to try cleaning your Brawl disc and/or the lens on your Wii's disc drive with a lens cleaner. Why it would happen with Gecko and not disc channel I have no idea but apparently it's solved No DVD errors for others.