Just noticed something...interesting.

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
first new character.png

"The FIRST new character added for Minus 4.0!"
Ooh boy, I think there's something in store for all of us.

Thor

I think it was already said somewhere that Waluigi is not the last character to be added to Minus. So I kind of already expected someone else to be honest...

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
It was confirmed in the sixth anniversary stream, I believe.

I'm hoping for Mewtwo and Ridley, personally. Mewtwo is a shoo-in for Minus, and Ridley... Well, only Minus would be bold enough to add him. Plus, he would be...

+1 Heavyweight,
+1 Aerial Fighter,
+1 Villain, and
+1 Metroid Rep.

Sounds good to me! Realistically, though, I'm only expecting Mewtwo.

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
It was confirmed in the sixth anniversary stream, I believe.

I'm hoping for Mewtwo and Ridley, personally. Mewtwo is a shoo-in for Minus, and Ridley... Well, only Minus would be bold enough to add him. Plus, he would be...

+1 Heavyweight,
+1 Aerial Fighter,
+1 Villain, and
+1 Metroid Rep.

Sounds good to me! Realistically, though, I'm only expecting Mewtwo.
Whoa. I didn't even realize Ridley had so much going for him. However, Sammi did say that no one will be able to guess who it is, so it might not be these two. I'm guessing Angus Young or Miyamoto.

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
I'm guessing Angus Young or Miyamoto.

This has me rollin! XD lol

I'm praying we get anyone BUT Mewtwo. So predictable...I mean...who cares, lol. Already have Mewtwo in Melee, PM, Smash 4, and Pokken. If you want to play as Mewtwo, you've already got plenty of options.

I hope its someone that will be unique to Minus! That's what will get people most excited and gain the interest of other players. For example, my Minus group got a lot of new members once Waluigi was wevealed. People are STOKED! Ridley would get SOOOOOO many people hyped to play Minus. But, as I said, I'd be happy with anyone that's never been done before

....even Angus Young, lol. :D

Last edited:

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
I think it was already said somewhere that Waluigi is not the last character to be added to Minus. So I kind of already expected someone else to be honest...
I thought they just meant Minus in general, not 4.0 itself.

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
No way. Axl Rose Wario is the newcomer confirmed... That or Manchu.