I'm going on a hiatus...

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Well the title says it all. The drama and stuff has kind of been eating away at me for a while. I will sometimes visit the forums to see what's new and to avoid losing my M3 spots, maybe to run M3 if Glitch ever gets around to doing that. I might also apply for a community manager job if they ever hold applications for that. I dunno. I'll just lay low for a while. I'll answer questions on this thread but other than that, s' long and I'll be back some day. My Skype is mslb99 if you ever want to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Not a bad idea at this point. One doesn't need too many sources of stress in their life.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Awww that sucks bruh. Just when I made the texture for you and everything. I'll add you for the hell of it.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Awww that sucks bruh. Just when I made the texture for you and everything. I'll add you for the hell of it.
I already have the texture on my SD. I will play occasionally and I will of course use MLG Fox #noitems #finaldestination

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
To make things clear I'm not just gonna disappear on you guys. I'll tie up some loose ends, play people who want to in M3, maybe turn my failed crew battle into a tournament, make a Peach combo video etc. I'm not going to just up and leave you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEWB

I still owe you matches but the sd card slot on my computer isn't working. Don't be a stranger and good luck! Hopefully we can play if I get my stuff working.