I'M BACK BABY!!! ... but only for a week...

Thor

@Gold_TSG @Glyph @Kien @Bent 00 @Darxmarx @MegaSaturn99 @Greatest_Aether @Lightning @owo @Pin Clock @AeroIncarnated @Glitch @Doqtor Kirby @Tybis @The Concept @Bashdemears @NEWB @justadood @Mawootad @SAHunterMech @Baby_Sneak

I am on spring break! I arrived today at like 6PM and go back next Saturday early morning. It's my sister's birthday tomorrow, so birthday lunch, and after that I have a PM tournament [only tourney opportunity for me in MN on break]. I also have some homework and room cleaning stuff to do.

HOWEVER, for the next 5 days after that (and late Sunday night), I am more or less open from as early as 7am CST (if needed) to 2AM CST (will need to go to bed earlier to make 7am so obviously cant' do 2am and then 7am the next day - also I say 2am as latest reasonable start time if we want an hour). AND I WANT TO FIGHT ALL OF YOU!

Or at least as many as I can manage. Brawl Minus 3.Q or Smash 4, I have a Wii U I haven't used Wi-Fi on (have to set that up) and a 3DS all ready to go [have to refind my friendcode, Darx and Gold_TSG already have it]. I also still technically have vBrawl Wi-Fi (most of you probably go "ew" here). Will download PM Wi-Fi if people are truly interested (I sincerely doubt it).

If you want to play me, you have Monday through Friday this week (and Friday night I can't go as late because early travel Saturday morning). I understand if people don't, but I'm sure some of you wouldn't mind someone to play with.

P.S: I'm sure I forgot to tag someone in the OP, so if you notice I forgot someone, feel free to tag them for me! I also apologize if I forgot you - I tagged about 20 people which is kind of a lot of people to tag...

And feel free to hit me up if you see this thread and want to play! I just tagged basically as many people as I could think of so they'd know I posted this!

Edit: I haven't played Smash 4 Wii U in quite a while and have a bunch of single-player stuff to do (and still stuff in Smash 4 3DS, which I only played sparingly while at college), so while I'll try to make sure to note anyone who wants to play, I'm not here 24-7 waiting to play. If you are only open for a certain timeslot, post right away! I'll be more likely to notice it, and if you have to cancel it because something comes up, I fully understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Good timing. I'm quitting Minus, but I'll play some matches with you before I go.

I'll be free after Monday.

Thor

I'm only open tomorrow.

I can make it work either early morning (gotta go to bed soon then) or after the tournament (so like 10pm or so?). Maybe earlier if a snowstorm hits (will leave tournament early).

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I only play Minus.
#2poor4smash4

Thor

^Either is fine Doqk, I know Glyph and Gold_TSG are Smash 4 only.

Also this thread isn't notifying me so either quoting me (even just "play me) or tagging me makes sure I see it.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Nigga I don't even play Minus. I can only play on the weekends when I ain't too busy. If you wish to fight me in smash 4 i'll try to make time. I won't play too late though.

So I still have best Mac by default,,,
I remember beating you with my own Little Mac multiple times. And I don't even play little mac.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
I can play between Monday and Friday after 3:00 PM CST each day. Just let me know when you want to set up some matches.
I got Minus and both Smash 4 versions ready. I guess I also have vBrawl prepared, but I'm pretty rusty after a few years of no play.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Now you just need to go revive the smash 4 matchmaking thread with your wii u info

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I can make it work either early morning (gotta go to bed soon then) or after the tournament (so like 10pm or so?). Maybe earlier if a snowstorm hits (will leave tournament early).
It will have to be tonight since I just woke up. I have school tomorrow so I won't be able to play for long but I might be able to hop on sporatically throughout the week.