I'm a person

Rejnka

Certified All-Natural Pinkan Berry Saleschu
I've always had interest in Brawl Minus ever since I discovered it lurking on the internet. I've finally installed the Homebrew Channel on the device formerly known as my spare Wii, now known as "le brew". Because I have a compulsive need to nickname my devices involved in the homebrew, I have also dubbed my white Wiimote I use with le brew "Brewii", because I'm very creative.

But anyways, I'm here to play Brawl Minus and stuff.

Ludacario

Resident of the blastzone
Playtester
Welcome to B- fren! If you are interested in playing with others, one of us can provide a link for our discord server, or there may already be one on the forums somewhere...

Rejnka

Welcome to B- fren! If you are interested in playing with others, one of us can provide a link for our discord server, or there may already be one on the forums somewhere...
Thanks for the info, fellow person.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Howdy! Enjoy your stay on the forums and stuff ~
Naming your wiimote is a flawless strategy. Not sure what the strategy is for, but it's flawless nonetheless. :cool:

Rejnka

Howdy! Enjoy your stay on the forums and stuff ~
Naming your wiimote is a flawless strategy. Not sure what the strategy is for, but it's flawless nonetheless. :cool:
Thank you for the greetings, fellow Kirby main?
I have two little questions:
  1. Are the CPUs here more skilled, am I having trouble adapting to the changes, or both? (I'm getting roughly the same amount of challenge from a Level 6 in Minus that I do from a Level 9 in Sm4sh, if a tad less)
  2. What did you name your controller?

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Thank you for the greetings, fellow Kirby main?
I have two little questions:
  1. Are the CPUs here more skilled, am I having trouble adapting to the changes, or both? (I'm getting roughly the same amount of challenge from a Level 6 in Minus that I do from a Level 9 in Sm4sh, if a tad less)
  2. What did you name your controller?
I am in fact a Kirby main! I guess it ever so slightly shows.
Regarding question 1, most CPU AI are unchanged from vbrawl. Just give yourself some more time to mess around with Minus more.
To answer question 2, I named my controller Spooky because it's black with a custom wrist strap. I usually don't refer to it by name, though.