Ike's Flourish Bug

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Alright, so I was playing as Ike and I was in NSM, and countered an enemy attack. Strangely, even though I didn't hold the button, it automatically performed Ike's Flourish. What's even weirder is that this Flourish lacked the white overlay and the invincibility during the slashes. After further testing, I found that if Ike is hit during the slashes, but before the Eruption, he keeps NSM with no damage gained aside from the damage from the move he got hit by. It's a weird bug, but it never seems to happen in the air. Can someone clear me up on this?

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Odd answer incoming. It auto flourished because you have 3 frames to remove your finger from the B button. The overlay isn't supposed to be there at all, though the invulnerability should always be. No idea why the air and ground things are different either.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
3 frames? Kinda short time, huh? But would that make this intentional?

What do you mean that the overlay isn't supposed to be there? It's there if you hold b for actual Flourish. And if it wasn't supposed to be there at all, please put it in. It looks cool.

I thought that it was different because you can't activate normal Flourish in the air, so wouldn't that also mean you could do this kind of Flourish?

Thor

Not exactly a bug, but shouldn't the SDI factor be removed from Flourish? It's how I once got hit by exactly two of the slashes and then punished Ike after the move finished (LOL).