Hurt SFX from Zeus

gumbie

I know this is kind of a Project M thing but I think it really adds a lot to the experience, any way you could go ahead and add it in? Or at least post the codes for it so I can patch it in to my own codes :cool:

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
We plan on doing it. Actually, I did it once but didn't adjust the timers so that they came up. It'll be done soon enough, Thunda doesn't think it's right for us to use the same coding that P:M did however, so he rejected the idea unless we got permission.

NEWB

Have we asked project m for anything formally yet? We don't want to borrow too much, I suppose. We could also use their assistance in making our own launcher like they just did.

The devs have been pretty silent about things, and if brawl minus is coming to completion, now is the time to start asking for stuff if we are almost at the end.

gumbie

The only thing I want from M besides the hurt FX, which came from melee anyhow, is seismic toss for Charizard. Zeus also has a lot of cool stuff mixed in with the insanity; Peach being able to kill and Falcon Dive come to mind, but I'm still not exactly clear on who is making it, and even what some of the moves do.