How to Handle Character Criticism

Farkus

Retired

Being A Toon Link player, I have had to deal with a good amount of hate, and I know that there are other people who have switched off of their favorite character because of hate. This is a good video to help anyone struggling with that. So if you are struggling with character hate, then watch this video.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom

Being A Toon Link player, I have had to deal with a good amount of hate, and I know that there are other people who have switched off of their favorite character because of hate. This is a good video to help anyone struggling with that. So if you are struggling with character hate, then watch this video.
I posted this in the skype chat a couple months ago. This vid speaks to me.

I main Toon Link in Smash 4 (and for a while in vBrawl), and as much as I love the character, I hate his iteration in Minus, simply for the arrows. They last ridiculously long, so long that the CPU players always spam about five in a single spot whenever they're in neutral. I like Toon Link for the boomerang and bomb setups and mindgames, as well as the strong aerial followups. The fact that his arrows stick in the ground for so long makes me feel like the Minus dev team buffed the wrong aspect of Toon Link play. The current Minus version is just un-fun to play as, and especially un-fun to play against.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts

I'm a Mac main.

I'm gonna need this.